Thursday, February 16, 2012

Get a Little...Give a Little

Now that I'm getting eggs I can gift people. My intention was to give Aliene my first half dozen eggs because she is the one who got me to start blogging, but the girls weren't putting out...eggs that is. (don't worry Aliene, I'll deliver!). I was REALLY hoping to have a half dozen before she retired, but only had two. Craig and I tried to think of a funny way to package my two eggs to no avail. TODAY an idea popped in my head. Too little, too late, but it's funny so I shall share it here.

Drum roll please...........
I could have called them IOU Eggs. Get it? You open the carton and only see two eggs because I Owe You four more. Corny, but funny.

Now that they are being a little more consistent I can give people eggs. When I say eggS, I mean about two at a time. My first egg recipient was Randy Conine. He was my English instructor last semester and found my chicken adventure quite entertaining. Today he let me know that his hard boiled egg was delicious! And he was impressed by the yolk color.

Good Job Girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment