Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Choking Chickens

Yesterday I went home for lunch to see the girls and all was fine.  I put out more watermelon rinds, which they love, and headed back to work.  All was fine on the Funny Farm...I thought.  When I got home I went to hang out with them and noticed Big Nose Kate was acting funny.  I thought she might be choking.  She kept opening her mouth and making a weird noise.  I did what any young mom would do...I shook the baby!  Then I patted her back (lightly).  Then I rubbed her throat hoping she would swallow whatever was stuck in her throat.  I also got rid of most of the watermelon for fear the Calamity Jane would be the next choking chicken.

This morning I went out and Big Nose Kate was sneezing.  They have sinus infections!!  Pimp Brian is researching what we need to do and will take care of it.  Hopefully his ladies will be in working order by this evening.  Mom's looking into things too.  Hopefully between the three of us we can find a cure...maybe that will be my next fundraising event.  Race for the Cure (for chickens).

No comments:

Post a Comment