Friday, June 17, 2011

No More Poop in the Coop

Today we took care of the nitty gritty and cleaned out the coop. I have to say it's alot better than a cat box! Of course it's only clean for seconds, but oh well...just like laundry, it has to be done.

After the cleaning, I installed a roost (aka a pole in which to sit/sleep). Last night Brian and I set one up downstairs so today I put one in upstairs. I hope they like it. Since it's been hot as you know what I doubt they sleep in their room and use the roost, but I still wanted one to be available to them.

Update on health: We started them on an antibiotic. Big Nose Kate still has the sniffles. Calamity Jane seems to be doing much better, however, she still feels like we are inferior species and barely gives us the time of day. I have faith she will come around...once she realizes I FEED HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment