Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Boys and Their Chicks

It won't be long before the boys are chasing chicks (more than just my chickens...if you get my drift).

Tommie and Nick came over for dinner just before school started and of course if you come over I MUST show you the chickens.  They were all for it until I released the beasts!  It took them a while to warm up to them.  I don't know that Nick ever did. 
Not so sure this is a good idea

Still NOT sure about these things.

Can you see the fear in his eyes??

He's thinking, "You're crazy if you think I'm gonna touch that thing!"


















As always we had a teaching moment...what do chickens eat?  I feel children learn best through experience. Thank goodness we weren't learning what alligators eat.  I don't think they'd go for eating raw zebra.

No comments:

Post a Comment