Wednesday, September 21, 2011

COCK FIGHT!

Either Jessie's a rooster or she's going through "the change" and is not going to put up with Doc's antics.  Monday I let them out and Jessie was actually picking fights with Doc.  This is out of the ordinary.  Doc is usually the aggressor and Jessie just runs and screams.

If you look closely (and can get past the fact I have NO grass) you can see Jessie's feathers standing on end.  It was pretty cool to see.  Can you tell I'm not worried about Jessie anymore?  They're fighting and I'm trying to catch it all in a picture.  I didn't get the good part...they were in the air just seconds before this shot!

This is the equivalent to a Sumo wrestler vs a 5th grade boy.  haha.  The Sumo wrestler has the weight, but the boy still has his agility...who would win???

No comments:

Post a Comment