Friday, January 13, 2012

My apologies

It's been a while....

The chicken farm is thriving.  And by thriving I mean all three chickens are still alive.  Jane has yet to lay an egg.  I was really hoping for a Christmas egg, but evidently I wasn't a good girl last year...all I got was poo.  Now that the days are shorter I probably won't get an egg for a while.  Doc took a break on his crowing for a while.  Now that his vocal chords are well rested he's back at it again.  They are starting to eat kitchen scraps like real chickens so at least they're doing part of their job.  They are handling the cold nicely.  We have put some bedding upstairs to keep help block the cold air.  I assume it's working because they're still alive. That's about it.  And yes, they are still PRECIOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment