Friday, January 13, 2012

New Coop

I have a new coop!  It's CUTE!  Thank goodness for handyman friends!  When all my chicken thoughts started I wanted to build my own coop.  Luckily I came to my senses and bought my first coop.  It's pretty cute, but with 2 roosters I wanted separate coops so each of them could rule over their own domain.  Also, Doc keeps pecking Jessie's feathers and I want to see what he'll look like with ALL his feathers. 

Anyway, I contacted Lauren and Jordan and they got to work right away.  It's CUTE! (I know I already said this.)  He built it and painted it.  Now all I have to do is make a run for it.  I have my ideas, but need to sit down and really draw it out.

Jordan and Lauren with their creation.  It even has a real roof!!
THANKS HANDYMAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment