Monday, July 25, 2011

Damn Chicken

Your looks can only get you so far!  Last night I couldn't go to sleep so I decided to start my new blog...about the rest of the Funny Farm.  I worked on it until I got tired and then went to brush my teeth.  When I open the door to my bathroom guess what I see...A CHICKEN....OUT OF HER "COOP."  I guess she all of the sudden got standards and realized the Rubbermaid box she was staying in was not good enough for her...or maybe she got bored and flew out, but couldn't get back in. Either way she was out.  She jumped on top of her water and then right over the side.  Now I was faced with a predicament...I just put her back in her box, refilled her water, and locked her inside the part of the bathroom that's all tile.

This morning she was still in her "coop."  Mom and I are brainstorming new ideas for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment