Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Funday

In between the Rangers game, running, watering the lawn and bicicleta riding we found time to hang out with the girls.  Jane is STILL not 100% so I was going to giver her a dose of Vicks for Chicks.  My plan was to lure her to me with food and then grab her while she wasn't looking.

Everything was going according to plan...

About to go in for the grab...right after I snap a picture

Then Jane decided she needed to get in on the action and flipped the food into the chick's vicks.  So now I have what looks like chicken grits.  I thought the whole thing would have to go to waste, but it was a HIT!  They loved it!!


Do I have something in my teeth??



Trying to figure out how to jump on Brian for some food.

Brian made a human bridge with his leg.
Success!  Chickens have CLAWS!


Can't be angry when you have chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment