Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trip Cut Short

When I got home from work today Miss Jessie was trying to jump out of
her box so I figured I'd take her outside for a bit for some fresh
air. She had a funny way of showing her gratitude...

While I was outside getting West Nile injections from the huge
mosquitos she jumped on my leg and relieved herself. Ewww! That ended
her outside time immediately.

While Jessie was walking around not sure what to do with all the new
sounds Jane had the "eagle eye" on her. The thought crossed my mind to
let them meet in person, but I didn't want Jane to go "cuckoo" on her
and ruin my perception of my sweet chickens. Competition is hard out
there when you're a working girl!

Kate is still a bit under the weather but I gave her some Vicks Vapor
Rub for birds. Hopefully this wi help. I'm afraid I'm going to have to
give them antibiotics again. :^( Haha. That's my chicken frowny face!

No comments:

Post a Comment