Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Little Cotton Ball


A stork brought Miss Jessie to our home.  She's a "rescue." haha

Right now she's in a makeshift chicken coop in my bathroom. It's has all the comforts of home...wood shavings, food, water, and a heat lamp.  As you can imagine...it's hot as Hades in there, BUT my eyeliner goes on great now!

The cats and Dogs aren't quite sure what's going on.  Tes sits outside my door waiting for her new treat.  Surprisingly the cats don't pay her much attention.  I definitely wouldn't leave them unsupervised though.

It's only been a few days and I can already see a change in her wing feathers.  It's going to be fun to watch her change.

Oh, on a side note:  we don't really know if Miss Jessie is a girl or boy.  haha!!! 

worn out from her day of travel! 6 Flags will do that to you.
on my lap
on her food dish...she likes to scratch in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment