Thursday, July 14, 2011

Flew the Coop!

Early this morning I woke up to find Larri's nose up to the door of my bathroom.  Moe was in attack mode just behind her and then Tes was behind Moe.  Hmmmm.....  So I threw something at them to make them get away from the door.  (I'll make a wonderful mother!)  That didn't work so I just tried to go back to sleep (I know others that use this method of parenting).  Then I heard a scratch at the door and then Miss Jessie screaming.  Now I am forced to get up.  aaaargghh! It was 5:49am.

Miss Jessie had gotten out of her coop and was roaming around in the bathroom.  Not sure why she picked the only door with danger lurking on the other side as her place to rest, but she did.  Chicken and her furry "friends" are all okay.  (Side note: Last week I noticed Jessie trying to escape and was going to write a blog about it..."How Long Does it Take a Chicken to Learn to Fly"  There's no need for that blog now.  It's about 1 1/2 weeks.)

Brian has since extended the walls of her tub with cardboard.  I have yet to see it.  hehehe  Pics to follow!

Just in case you're wondering...I never got back to sleep and now I'm TIRED!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment