Tuesday, July 26, 2011

How to Discipline a Chicken

So Kate's out for blood!  Now when we let all of the girls out Kate hunts down Jessie and pecks her to death.  It's kind of sad.  Jessie screams and runs as fast as she can with Kate nipping at her heels.  And of course when you yell Kate's name she doesn't respond...typical chicken.  Chickens mind worse than cats.

Big Nose Kate stalking Miss Jessie
Poor unsuspecting chicken
How do you discipline???  With a yard stick! (I know...I know...I'll make a wonderful mother!  Go ahead and get CPS on speed dial. hehe)  It works with Larri when she needs a whoopin and I can't reach her so I figured it work on Kate too.  The goal is not to injure the chicken or inflict pain...it's to get something between the two chickens.  If it happens to sting a little that's not my fault...you shouldn't be chasing your sister/brother.

Respect the ruler!

No comments:

Post a Comment