Thursday, July 14, 2011

First Meeting

It's become a pain to let the big girls out first, let them roam, put them up and then let Miss Jessie out soooo I decided to try them all out at the same time.  It went surprisingly well.  Calamity Jane and Big Nose Kate aren't as rough around the feathers as I thought they would be.  Miss Jessie stayed VERY close to me and Jane and Kate just did their usual thing. 

So I did it again last night.  This time Jane might have taken a lunge or two at Miss Jessie, but I can't prove it without a shadow of a doubt.  Maybe she just got a sudden burst of energy.  And I don't know if it's just ehr natural look, but Jane did have a crazed look in her eyes...could have been allergies.

Let's hope no one gets brave and things stay as they are...

Such a sweet face...hahaha

:^)

Don't worry, she's been vaccinated!

No comments:

Post a Comment